Queen Odelia - Skincare & Body Care

By Resa Peralta - Friday, February 19, 2016

I am always on the look out for new skincare products to try. As I have said in my previous review, I'd like to invest more on skincare products than cosmetics. (If that will be possible, praying that I can do it!!!)

Recently, I was contacted by a company from Israel introducing their beauty brand Queen Odelia. I'm so astounded to see and try their products since I have never tried products coming from Israel before. Queen Odelia has a great skincare and body care product range. What caught my attention is that Queen Odelia's product contains a special ingredient called the Prickly Pear Seed Oil.

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my opinions and I am 100% honest about it.

Did you know?

Prickly Pear Seed Oil or also known as the miracle plant, has the ability to survive on long droughts and regardless of that this plant can still be able to produce healthy fruits. Prickly Pear Seed Oil is considered as one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world. The production of this oil takes an intensive labor and it takes a lot of time to process. The Prickly Pear Seed Oil also contains a high level of Vitamin E and antioxidants that is beneficial to the skin.

Prickly Pear Seed Oil has tons of benefits to the skin such as:
  • It provides nourishment, moisturizes and makes the skin soft
  • Prevents wrinkles and slows down skin aging
  • Brightens up dark spots and dark under eye circles
  • Tightens pores
  • Refines skin texture and restores elasticity to the skin
  • Lightens hyperpigmentation spots
And now I'm gonna introduce you to some of Queen Odelia's best products that I have been using for weeks already.




The Queen Odelia Day Cream claims to protect the skin from harmful particles and pollution that our skin can get from the air and moisturizes and minimizes any signs of premature aging. 




The packaging gives a luxurious vibe on it. Can't help not to squeal on this because it looks elegant as it is!


The suggested use of this cream: 
Every morning, on a clean face, apply a thin layer of the cream onto your face.

This Day Cream can also serve as a primer that will not just enable your makeup to last longer throughout the day, but it will also protect your face from possible damage due to damaging particles in the air.


This Day Cream has a thick consistency yet when applied it is easily absorbed by the skin. It hydrates on the face well and it moisturizes my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and I can see some improvements on my skin. The Day Cream gives a beautiful glow to my face which I really really love! 


I have been loving this Day Cream for a while now. Since it was my first time to try a product with the Pricky Pear Seed Oil ingredient on it, I am quite impressed. 

Another product that you should try from Queen Odelia is their Foot Cream.




If you're suffering from having a dry or cracked heel/foot then Queen Odelia's Foot Cream will be a great help for you! This nourishing foot cream provides proper care for your foot. It is made with Pricky Pear Seed Oil, Aloe Vera and other rich minerals. This foot cream takes away dead skin cells (no exfoliation required!) and it also softens the callouses on your feet.





Another thing that made me fall inlove with this foot cream is the scent! When I opened the parcel, I was surprised by the beautiful scent that this Foot Cream gives. It does not just ease out my dry foot but it also gave amazing an scent!

To all my readers, I have a good news for you! You can get a 20% discount on orders over $50 with FREE SHIPPING on Queen Odelia by using this discount coupon: resa20

Another discount is that you can use the coupon VALENTINE15, to get a discount of 15% on all gift sets, as well as free shipping for orders of $ 50!
This coupon is valid until 29 February 2016.


Check out Queen Odelia and get to know more about them!  


What do you think about Queen Odelia's products?






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments