REVIEW: Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Gray Lens (loveshoppingholics.com)

By Resa Peralta - Monday, December 14, 2015


Hello readers! Today's review will be a circle lens from Loveshoppingholics. This time they asked me to choose what circle lens do I like to review, so I searched through their pretty website and found out that this Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Gray lens looks great. Well, I don't have any regrets upon choosing this to review because this circle lens is just beautiful as I expected it to be.

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my opinion and I am 100% honest about it.

Just to give you a little background about Loveshoppingholics, it is an online circle lens store that was established on 2008. They provide customers high quality, tons of choices, and affordable lenses that will suit everyone's budget. 
Loveshoppingholics also gives FREE Animal Lens Case, on every single pair of circle lens purchase! That's so cool! You can see how cute the animal lens case is by reading more about this review. They also sell cosmetics (BB Cream, Concealer, Foundation, Loose Powder, Makeup Base, etc.) - from different brands, and they also have Korean brands, Skin Care Products, Beauty Injections, Body Care Products, Nail Products, Home Decors, Cellphone Accessories, Fashion Accessories, Hair Products, Hair Extensions and Slimming Products.


As usual, Loveshoppingholics always give the prettiest and sweetest packaging! 


"Whatever I do, it is for you"


It comes with a lens case, the vials and a very cute Thank You letter! 
I love how personal they can be with their customers and they also made sure to remind me to soak the lens with the solution before I use it.


Origin: South Korea
Brand: Vassen
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: Disposal after 1 year
Price: $23.90





It contains colors such as blue, light orange, green and gray.


This circle lens doesn't really give an enlarging effect but then it enhanced my eyes prettily. I just love how it looks onto my eyes because it looks crystallized! I will never ever stop on telling how this circle lens looks so amazing! 
I also commend the comfort that it gives into my eyes, it doesn't feel itchy and at the same time it last me 5-7 hours before my eyes dries up.


WHEN WORN

(Pictures are taken under different lights)




(sorry for the background haha)

Check this circle lens on Loveshoppingholics' website! 
(www.loveshoppingholics.com)
Visit & like them on Facebook
You can also follow them on Instagram


What do you think about this circle lens?





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments