REVIEW: Etude House' Stay Up Foundation (SAND)

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, April 09, 2015

Finally! School has ended! I'm now back, and today I will review about Etude House' Stay Up Foundation in shade SAND.

Buying this product was never in my plans but I still bought this product because I need a decent foundation that I can use in an event that I have to attend, because I'm waiting for the foundation that I ordered online and I haven't received it yet so I have no choice but to purchase another one as a substitute, but I have no regrets in buying this product!!! 





So here's the box that contains all the information about this product.
This side contains the ingredients of the product and directions how to use it.


It's all written in Korean~



I got mine in shade SAND which is the darkest shade. 
It comes in 5 shades, you can choose which perfectly fits your skin tone!!





TA-DA! Here's the packaging, it looks simple yet elegant, the product is too small for the price. Hmmm, I wonder how long will it last on me.


SWATCH:



When blended:


As you can see, it matches well with my skin tone! I finally found a foundation that fits well with my skin tone! Wearing it feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face. It feels light. It has a little dewy/smooth finish, The scent of the product is just fine! Nothing too special or too strong.

For the coverage it has light to medium coverage, as what I have observed. 
For the lasting power, it last on me for maximum of 7 hours, and after that you may want some powder for touch ups. My T-zone tends to be so oily, most especially during this summer.
I think this would be great for me! For my everyday makeup look since it matches my skin tone so perfectly!




RATING:
4/5

PROS

  • Good Coverage
  • Natural & smooth finish
  • Available in 5 shades
  • Has SPF 30/PA ++
  • No strong scent

CONS

  • Product is too small for the price

Overall, I love this product! 
You can buy this in Etude House Boutiques near you for P778.00! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments