Witchy Witch Inspired Makeup Look

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I know it's too early for Halloween but then why am I posting this kind of makeup look? 

So we had a Fashion Show as a requirement for our Personality Development subject and I happen to be assigned as a witch, so instead of paying for a makeup artist to do my makeup for this Fashion Show, I decided to be creative and explore as I do my own makeup look! I am not a pro & this is my first ever try so don't be too harsh on me if I don't look like a witch. Haha but I hope I can give you some ideas for the coming Halloween if you ever have parties to attend! 


To start with! Of course a witch must have a pointy and thick eyebrows. I used my eyeliner to line my brows so it will look so thick and black.


Next is to apply a black eyeshadow! Please take note that I only used my IMEYELINER from Memebox and smudge it off!!! SMUDGE SMUDGE SMUDGEEEE!!!
 I have to be resourceful! :P


Winged Eyeliner is a must! Make it longer and dramatic!
Thick eyelashes is a must! 
The lipstick that I used is kinda vampire red, but then I don't know why it looks so light in picture. But, I changed my lip color during the actual fashion show. So what you are seeing in this post is just a first try for this Witch Look.
Don't forget to contour your nose and your face.

Ta-da! The finished makeup look. 
I used different hairstyles for this makeup look.






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my actual makeup on our Fashion Show is this, I know it looks scary but someone said to me that I have to make my makeup look more darker, so I think I turned out like this. 
(I loooook so scary!!!)




Comments are well appreciated!!! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments