REVIEW: Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Tissue

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Removing your makeup after a long long day + the city's pollution over your face is a MUST!!!!
This is one of the things that I cannot miss everyday. And you should not too if you regularly wear makeup.

Today I will be reviewing a product that I have from my TesterKorea haul! I am currently loving this product, and it makes me want to purchase mooooore!!!! I am so inlove with Innisfree, who's with me? :D


INNISFREE OLIVE REAL CLEANSING TISSUE 
with organic extra virgin olive oil
Enriched with the best quality of organic extra virgin olive oil from Crete Island. Olive Real deeply nourishes skin and retains moisture for healthy radiant skin,
50g

Directions:
Remove the sticker and pull out a sheet to gently sweep over your face to remove makeup and impurities. Smoothly wipe off the eye area with your eyes closed to prevent formula from getting into eyes. Use cleansing foam and water to finish.


I got the trial/sample and it contains 10 sheets.





I'm only wearing Innisfree's Long Wear Cushion + mascara, eyebrow pencil, lipstick. (my everyday makeup look)


 Tada~ it looks like I haven't removed anything but if you will just see it personally it is full of dirt . (I have to cover my bare face, i am so shy!! Lol)

Please take note that I have tried using this on my super heavy makeup and I can't just help to say that it works soooooo awesome! I think the only thing that I kinda don't like about this is it is too oily.. but it's fine for me as long as it removes my makeup perfectly and most especially I love using organic products like this! It has a nice kind of citrus smell. I love how it makes my face soft afterwards. 
The sample/trial that I have contains only 10 sheets but if you purchase the full sized product it contains 30 sheets. 
I will surely purchase this again!!! 


PROS
  • Removes your makeup perfectly
  • Good scent
  • Doesn't irritate my face
  • Makes my face soft after using it





CONS
  • Too oily but manageable


RATE:
5/5

WHERE TO BUY?
I bought mine in TesterKorea but you can purchase this in Innisfree's website they ship worldwide.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments