REVIEW: 3W Clinic Natural Makeup Powder

By Resa Peralta - Friday, October 17, 2014

Hi guys! Good day! So today I decided to review a product, and it is a makeup powder from 3W Clinic. I'm actually finding for a good setting powder, and I decided to buy it because I heard that this is the best selling powder in Korea and in Japan. So I decided to give it a try. So yeah! I'll start my review for this!

Product Overview:
3W Clinic Dodo Palgantong Natural Makeup Powder Crystal Creator Bright (30g)

Description: 
Theatrical powder from Korea is make up of ceramin ingredient from UK. The size particles is just half as the other particles. It reflects more light from your skin to even the tone with natural appearance. Thin and comfortable, brighten your skin just like Movie Star. So it is called "Star Powder" in Japan and Korea. 
Over 10 years, this powder is commonly used in Korean Movies, TV programs and drama. Over 5,000,000 powders were sold in Japan, as no. 1 loose powder in Korea and Japan.
Slimming Effect: Makes your face look slimmer with a three-dimension effect caused by light reflections Long Lasting Effect: Strong against water or sweat. Does not stain/smudge easily. Excellent long lasting functional powder Blooming Effect: The scattering effect of the light-scattering power creates bright and splendid skin. Super Hydrating Effect: Maintains your skin's moisture all day long. It prevents moisture evaporation and thus creating silky skin.

How to use it:
Use the puff to get suitable amount and press on the skin from the inner to outer direction.

So basically it has 3 shades:




*21 Light Beige - light color for fair skin
*23 Natural Beige - original beige for common Asian women or darker skin
*10 Transparent Pearl - light color and makes your face shiny

I got mine in #23 Natural Beige. I bought it in an online shop Kkochipida which sells a really low priced Korean cosmetics!!! :D (I bought it at P265.00 = $5.89)
So here's the actual packaging. It is a big tub!
I actually have my 2nd tub of this powder right now. (this photo was taken when I first got this powder)



This is what it looks inside:
It comes with a puff!


It has a sticker, like a protector for the powder not to spill, but of course you have to remove this for you to be able to use it, but I just hate it when I put this tub in my bag, the powder spills too much.. So I have to be really careful how to put it properly in my bag. (can you get what I mean? lol)


Here's the puff.

I am very sorry for not having a swatch of this powder, but I will make sure to post soon. :)

(pictures of me wearing the 3w clinic powder)

So now moving to the performance of this product, it is really a good powder to set up your face after putting BB Cream, It has a matte finish and I really love how it feels in my skin,  It gives a natural effect, without making me a weirdo because my face is too white it blends well with the bbcream that I use, and I can just notice that sometimes it become somehow flaky (idk if it is the right term to describe this, but my skin type is dry and is sometimes combination) when my tzone becomes oily because of the hot weather in the Philippines. Lol it doesn't clog out my pores. It has a quite good scent, not bad hmm like a baby like powder scent (yes I think so) And I actually couldn't go out without using this powder to set up my bbcream, it's totally a must buy product for those people who want to have a not so expensive setting powder. What I only don't like about this product is the packaging because it spills too much product when it is not placed in your bag in a proper way. 

Would I repurchase it again? Definitely YES!! This is an awesome product for me and will rate this 5/5!!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments