February Haul!

By Resa Peralta - Monday, February 10, 2014

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I updated my blog, I was so busy with school and really had a hard time during midterms.. belated Happy New Year! Lol I know it's kinda late but I just want to greet everyone who will read my blog or this post. So yea, I just want to share what I recently buy for myself during Christmas break. Yep I bought some skincare/cosmetic products, and I don't know why but I really want to buy from Korean brands because I trust Korean products a lot. But when it comes here in my country, brands like Etude House, Nature Republic, The Face Shop, etc. is really expensive so I really have to save my money for the products that I want to buy. Recently I bought these things



  • 3W Clinic Professional Natural Make up Powder (I Bought this on a online shop! Kkochipida)
  • Nature Republic Herb Dressing White Honey Foam Cleanser
  • Wonder Pore Freshner 250mL (because I ran out of the Wonder Pore that I got as a freebie and because I feel so satisfied at this so I decided to buy one)
  • The Face Shop Pure Water Jeju Marine Facial Mist (oh my gosh I love this product! If I would make a review on this I will do so!)
  • Missha Under Eye Brightener in Light Beige (I bought this at Kkochipida too)
  • Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in #2 Brown 
  • Nature Republic Color Waltz Nail Polish (I love those pastel colors! and I got the light blue Nail Polish from The Face Shop.)
  • Nature Republic Rice Mask Sheet, and the other one from Etude House

The other samples are from Nature Republic, and the Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura Beam BB Cream is a freebie from Kkochipida.I had tried the BB Cream sample from Tony Moly and I love how it gives me a really luminous skin, which I really love because nowadays I want to achieve the dewy looking skin like what I always see in Korean dramas but the BB Cream doesn't really last for a long time..

I'm also eyeing a new product from Etude House which they just released in Korea a few days ago!


It is the Color Lips Fit! I hope to get this product so soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments