Red Velvet's Seulgi Inspired Makeup

By Resa Peralta - Friday, October 17, 2014

Oh hi there, now my semestral break starts! So I actually don't have that much to do, and I decided to do Seulgi's makeup in her teaser photo on their album 'Happiness'. I really like her eyemakeup!! So yeah here's the result of what I did:




(Please excuse my room that is full of posters of my oppas.)
*and please excuse my uniform in the right side of the room, im sorry lol i only used my phone*




(Poor me, my lashes were not that long, and I didn't have a false eyelashes in my home that's why my lashes were not that noticeable. Most especially my lower lashes...)

I want to hear your opinion! Your comments are well appreciated. Thank you for reading this post until the end. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments