REVIEW: Wishtrend's Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream

By Resa Peralta - Monday, December 04, 2017


If you have been following or purchasing beauty products from Wishtrend, I believe you would be familiar with this new product. They have released it like I think a month ago and I'm excited that I'll be reviewing this product! I actually do have a lot more products from Wishtrend that is in line up for review but I decided to do this first.


Please do note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my 100% opinion.

"The Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream is full of natural Vitamin E with it's earth-friendly ingredients such as sunflower seed, macadamia, and palm tree oil. Vitamin E is excellent for rejuvenation of the skin and helps to prevent the appearance of aging and loss of elasticity. For faster, definite results, we recommend using with the By Wishtrend's Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum."


The packaging is simple. At first, I thought that it was in a glass container but to my surprise, it was stored in a plastic container. Well, that's a good news for people who are clumsy as me, you do not have to worry anymore just incase that you will accidentally drop this 😊


$27.99


The Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream contains: 
- 75% Vitamin Tree (Sea Buckthorn) Water
- Natural Vitamin E 

It claims to be: 
- Without stickiness and irritation
 Rejuvenating and Anti-Aging

Volume: 50mL
Made In Korea
For All Skin Types


Ingredients:

Hippophae Rhamnoides Water (75%), Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Allantoin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil



The Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream claims to be a versatile product. Aside from it being a moisturizer, it can be also used as a Calming Cream, Sleeping Mask, and it also helps to lighten up dark spots, body parts (e.g. knees, elbows) and acne marks. It is recommended that you put it in the fridge before applying for a more cooling effect.



How To Use 

Use the cream every morning and evening at the last step of your skincare by applying it to the center of the face, and gently spread it to the outermost parts of the face in light tapping motions for better absorption.







This cream claims to be suitable for all skin types. But I think this cream best suits people with dry or normal skin. It has a citrus scent and the cream has a thick consistency that's why it takes a while to be absorbed by the skin. This is a bit sticky when applied but after it has been absorbed, it leaves the skin with a matte finish. After weeks of using it, I honestly didn't notice any improvement in my skin, there's no improvement in brightness. However, I'm absolutely impressed with how it leaves my skin smooth and hydrated every after application. I'm glad that it didn't irritate my skin as my skin condition is quite sensitive few months ago due to dermatitis. I also applied some cream to my elbows because I want to brighten it up. But sadly, I couldn't see any changes. And also, I think it would be much better if they have included spatula for hygienic purposes.

To sum it up, the Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream in terms of moisture and hydration is great, but on the brightening side, it didn't work on my skin. If I would be asked if I would repurchase it again, my answer is probably yes. I recommend this for people who are looking for a cream that deeply moisturized and hydrates the skin.



What do you think about this Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream from Wishtrend? Have you tried it already? If yes, please do share your thoughts and comments below!








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments