UNBOXING: Althea's Smart Beauty Tool Box

By Resa Peralta - Monday, March 06, 2017


It has been really a long time since I received a beauty box. As far as I remember the last one was from Memebox. I miss buying beauty boxes most especially when all the of products are worth every penny that you have spent on it. I love how Althea has been releasing beauty boxes every month with different themes and with a price that is just right on your budget. Now, I will be doing my first beauty box unboxing from Althea! I've already tried to order on Althea before but this time is my first time to try their beauty box.

Now let's get started and unbox the Smart Beauty Tool Box!


 Trendy Box #4
Beauty Tool Box
Price: P1,300

The beauty box came earlier than I expected, just as how it came so early last time, right straight to my door! They offer free shipping for orders P1,000 above. All of the items from Althea comes straight from Korea, so you can be sure that all of the Korean products that you are purchasing are all authentic.



The first product is the beauty blender from IT'S MY!
Price: P60 ($1.19)



The squishy little pink beauty blender!


Price: P880 ($17.50)


The second product is the Mini Ion Applicator from the brand Pobling. This is the first product that I am most intrigued with. Actually, it is my first time to see a product like this. Basically, this device can be used to massage your face when you are applying your skincare products. As written in the manual, it says that it helps the skincare products to be deeply absorbed by the skin.





It doesn't come with a battery.



Here is the part where you can open the applicator and put the battery on it. When you place the device on your face or even on your skin it will automatically vibrate. I tried using this one time while applying my skincare products, and it really feels relaxing to the face. However, I prefer applying skincare products using my hands more than this device. But, I think it would be a great help if you would like to give some relaxation to your face. Cleaning it is easy too, you will just need a clean cloth or a wet tissue to wipe the entire device.

Price: P310 ($6.16)



This is one of my favorite items from the Smart Beauty Tool Box. Just to give you all a short review, I've been using this Black Soap from B&Soap for a couple of weeks already and I am really satisfied with the product. At first, I was a bit hesitant to continue on using the black soap since I had breakouts when I started trying it, however since it deeply cleanses my skin and it leaves my skin smooth I still continued just for the sake of trying the product to have a proper review on it. I said to myself, "if my breakouts didn't stop, then I'll discontinue this". After a week, my skin was already in a good condition, I noticed that I am less oilier than before. The cleansing brush that is included with the black soap is very helpful too, however it takes too long for the brush to dry.

Price: P175 ($3.48)





Another product from the brand IT'S MY; the eyelash curler! It comes with a comb brush that you can also remove if you don't like to use it. I think it would definitely be a great help for people who have long lashes. Too bad, on my case, I would rather remove the comb since my lashes are too short.

Price: P180 ($3.78)

This foundation brush looks totally the same from the one that I have on my BeautyMNL haul! The quality of the brush is also good.


Price: P210 ($4.18)

This heart-shaped brush is soooooo cute! Who would not love cute items by the way? 





IT'S SKIN It's Top Professional Touch Finish Correcting Foundation 
#2 Natural Beige
Price: P500+ ($10)


This is my second favorite item from the Smart Beauty Tool Box! It's Skin is one of the good Korean beauty brands out there. I had good experience from It's Skin before since I usually purchase their eyebrow products back then. But now, I'm excited to try some more of their face products! I've been loving this foundation nowadays so I will be creating a separate review on this product to give more depth insights.


Overall, this Smart Beauty Tool Box is awesome! The beauty tools in the box are great for people who are beginners in makeup and also in skincare. I'll definitely look forward to more beauty boxes from Althea!




What are your thoughts about this Smart Beauty Tool Box from Althea?










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments