REVIEW: IT'S SKIN IT'S TOP Professional Touch Finish Correcting Foundation (#2 Natural Beige)

By Resa Peralta - Monday, March 13, 2017


As mentioned on my Althea Smart Beauty Tool Box Unboxing Post, I'll be doing a review on this foundation from It's Skin! I had been using this foundation for quite some time now and finally I can now write a proper review on it. If you haven't checked out my Smart Beauty Tool Box Unboxing post from Althea Korea, you should check it out here.


Now, let's get started with the review!


IT'S SKIN It's Top Professional Touch Finish Correcting Foundation 35ml SPF30 PA+++
  • Foundation high fit lasting + concealer coverage for flawless skin finish. 
  • Reapplication gives BULD-UP for elastic silky skin texture with long lasting makeup.
  • Artist touch pro master tip depending on angle pro master tip from wide areas to curved areas giving quick and easy coverage.
PRICE
14,000won = P500+

The It's TOP Professional Touch Finish Correction Foundation comes in two shades only.

#21 Light Beige
#23 Natural Beige

I hope some Korean brands would release darker shades. Actually #23 Natural Beige is too light when applied on my skin.


How to Use
  • Use wide side of applicator to apply evenly, pat lightly for high fit.
  • Use sharp edge of applicator to cover blemishes, reapply on needed areas.

The packaging is a glass type of container so you need to be extra careful just in case that you are as clumsy as I am. (lol)







Voila! This foundation has a tip applicator. 




This foundation gives a semi-matte finish with a medium to full coverage. It has a pleasant powdery smell and it doesn't get cakey or clogs out my pores. Another good thing about the Touch Finish Correcting Foundation is it doesn't feel heavy when worn. I am completely amazed at the coverage of this foundation, I didn't expect that it would be this good since I've never heard of this product before. It can last on my face around 4-6 hours on a humid weather and much more longer if there's a primer on. (I have a combination skin type.) The only downside of this foundation is it doesn't come with a wide range of shade selection which may be too hard for other people with darker skin tone to use. 


You can really notice that the foundation is way too light for my skin tone.




Overall, I'll rate this foundation as 3.5/5. The coverage is great and the lasting power is normal, but because there are limited shades to choose from I think this would be more suitable for people who have lighter a skin tone. I am not considering this as a Holy Grail product even though it gives a full coverage since the lasting power is just normal and the shade is really way too lighter for me to use on a daily basis. 





What do you think of this foundation from It's Skin? Have you also tried other products from It's Skin?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments