REVIEW: Dior Addict Lip Glow - Color Reviver Balm

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, August 20, 2015

Nowadays I am so fond of using lip balms. I want make my lips always moisturized and hydrated, whenever the dry feeling gets onto my lips, I will always immediately get my lip balm and moisturize!

I have been loving a product lately, and this is the Addict Lip Glow from Dior, I decided to write my review about it so I can share my thoughts about my favorite product these days. :)



According to Dior's website:
Dior Addict Lip Glow is the must-have from Dior Backstage to enhance the lips and bring out their natural colour.The first universal balm by Dior reacts to the unique chemistry of each woman's lips to give them a natural flush of custom pink that suits her skin tone. As if revived from within, lips are fresh, full and radiant. 






I love the packaging! It looks elegant and very luxurious. The packaging is very easy to use. Aside from that, I love how it feels when it is on my lips. It gives a very natural glow. 

SWATCH


Can you see how sheer it is? It doesn't really give your lips a vivid color but then it looks very natural. 

 SWATCH ON MY LIPS



I have a very pale lips. :( if you would ask me, I would choose a balm that has a more vivid color but then this product catches my heart. Anyway, I can still use this underneath my lipstick for a more moisturizing and glowing effect.

With the Lip Balm on



There's a difference right? Even if I have a very pale lips this balm makes my lips more healthier and brighter than how it looks without the lip balm on. I love how it gives a natural glow and it also makes my lips look soft and smooth. This lip balm glides so smoothly to my lips and it has a very sweet and creamy scent that I always want to smell. I like products with delicious and sweet scents!

On to the lasting power that it has, I can say that it last me just up to 2 and a half hours. However I can just re-apply when I feel like it has already dried up.
Okay. This is a great product, but it is very expensive for a lip balm. According to Dior's website it cost $33. Wait, what? Yes $33. (My friend gave this as a gift to me I wouldn't buy it myself haha)
For a person like me, I would never buy a lip balm with this kind of price, but then I am already expecting that this would be expensive considering that is from Dior. But then, if you are a student like me maybe you would choose a cheaper alternative like Chapstick or Maybelline as your daily lip balm. But, I can say that this product pays off well. It is great for everyday use because it looks very natural. If you feel lazy all the time, or maybe in a certain point of time, and you just want to finish your makeup routine faster, then finish it with the Addict Lip Glow, in just one swatch, you're done!

Overall, I absolutely love this product. It is currently my favorite! 


RATE
4/5!

PROS
Moisturizes your lips 
It helps your lips to have a healthy and glowing look
Leaves your lips with a very sweet fragrant
The color looks very natural


CONS
Too expensive, if you are a student or if you are not into buying expensive products.

PRICE
$33


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm usually too cheap to buy a lip balm at that price, but after that review, you may have just swayed my decision!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I'm glad that my review helped you to do that decision! :D

      Delete
  2. Anything from Dior looks classy. �� I wish it gives more color because I have pale lips too. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss that's also what I want! I need a more brighter shade of this!

      Delete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also own this product. Definitely worth the high price:)

    ReplyDelete