REVIEW: Crayon 217 Violet Lens (Lensvillage.com)

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I am back with another lens review, and it was sent by LensVillage. Thank you so much!


Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not, is based on my personal opinion and 100% honest.

LensVillage is one of the largest online circle lens stores that offers a wide variety of choices of circle lens that comes with different unique designs and colors. They mainly sell famous brands coming from Korea, and you can be sure that all the lenses that they sell are guaranteed 100% authentic and high quality directly from the brand manufacturers. The brands that they have are GEO Medical, EOS, Dueba, NEO, Vassen and many more. Not only that, they also have an excellent customer service that will surely guide and be there to help you to answer any of your inquiries.
They also sell cosmetics from 3CE (3 Concept Eyes) and Koji.

Brand: DollyEye
Lifespan: 1 Year
B.C: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Origin: South Korea
Price: $19.50 / comes with 2 pcs of lens = 1 pair with a free lens case


It comes with the vials, and a super cute paw printed lens case!



Join LensVillage' Selfie Contest! Instructions are written here.
I love this little cute card with the girl on it.


The lenses on the vials~ 





Look at the pretty patterns of the lens~


WHEN WORN

Under the sunlight



Normal Look 


It is actually my first time to try a different color like this, so the feeling is very new to me, but I like how this lens naturally blends well on to my eyes, I tried taking different pictures/angles under different lights with the lenses on my eyes and sometimes it looks very light most especially when under the sun, but then sometimes I feel like it looks natural on my eyes. But I think it is more suitable for people who do cosplaying. Anyway if you would like to try different things then why not? This lens seems nice and it looks very pretty. It is comfortable to wear and I can say that it doesn't dry my eyes too fast.

For example on this picture, it looks very natural right? It enhanced my eyes a lot.



(BAD HAIR DAY)


Design: 4/5
Color: 4/5
Comfort: 4/5
Enhancement: 4/5

Overall I love this! Thumbs up! 
You can check out this lens here

Visit LensVillage on their website and check out the awesome price that they have for their lenses! Click here.

You can also check their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/lensvillage
Or follow them on instagram: @lensvillagedotcom

What are your thoughts about this gorgeous pair of lens from LensVillage?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments