REVIEW: Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, February 10, 2015

OLA! Finally, I already had a time to rest and post a new review. School works are so intense! I've been too busy for these past few months because of midterms, and research.


Today I will be reviewing a product from Benton which is the 'Snail Bee High Content Essence' I know some of you have already heard about this product, and some people are raving about it and some saw it from Memebox (btw Memebox stopped shipping internationally, this makes me feel so sad, because I've been looking forward to purchase again on Memebox :( dear, Memebox I hope you can ship internationally again for the sake of your international customers) Okay so much more on my rant about Memebox and let's go through the whole point of this review!


Actually I've been really eyeing this product for a long time already because I've heard so many positive feedbacks about this and I want to try it so badly since I have pimple marks on my face that cannot be removed plus the fact that it doesn't have any harmful ingredients! Now this product has been a part of my daily skincare routine.

I know there is a controversy on the contamination of this product a year ago. But the problem was already solved and every Snail Bee Essence that is manufactured today is safe to use. So please don't be afraid to try it if you feel like you need this product. :)





So here's the packaging! The box is so simple so does the packaging of the product. It comes with a plastic pump for you to control the product that comes out of the bottle!


This Essence is included on the Benton Skincare Line:

Aloe BHA Skin Toner
Snail Bee High Content Essence
Snail Bee High Content Lotion
Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream




SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT ESSENCE (60ml)


Ingredients: 

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Arbutin, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminana Digita Extract, Dios Pyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Bacilus Ferment, Azelaic Acid, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Arginine

This product contains 90% of Snail Mucin!!

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that snail secretion has a positive effect on skin renewal and regeneration. Glycoconjugates are produced by the body to promote cell regeneration, which assists skin repair and eliminates pathogens or micro-organisms (such as acne bacteria). The proteins and nutrients in snail secretion can easily penetrate the skin because it has significant amounts of Allantoin and it also contains Elastin, Collagen and Glycolic acids, all of which stimulate the renewal and repair of the skin.

The product says that it is suitable for all skin-types.


Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence is for all types of skins including sensitive and troubled ones. Instead of water, the product uses snail secretion filtrate, bee venom and EGF to cleanse your rough and damaged skin from various stress and pollution. In addition to the skin trouble care, moisture supply and skin tone improvement functionsArbutin and Adenosine contents of the product help you whiten your skin and remove wrinkles.

The consistency of the essence was gel like. The product doesn't have any smell, but when you apply it to your face, I kinda feel like it's very drying on my skin, (FYI: my skin type is DRY/Combination) but of course you have to apply your moisturizer after applying this essence, just let the essence absorb your skin for quite some time. At first I thought I will be having breakouts and it will just make my pimple marks look worst, and I even had pimples!! I don't know why, but I just continued using this product. And eventually, the pimples that I had during the use of this essence was healed just a few days.




I started using this essence - 01/20/2015

(please excuse my ugly face, I didn't wear any makeup for the sake of this review! :D)




As you can see, here are my stubborn pimple marks that I've been getting rid of. Plus the redness that I have on my nose. 

(I didn't use any filter or effects for these photos.)

01/31/2015

You can notice how that the redness on my nose was gone, and also the pimple marks was less noticeable. I feel like my skin has brightened a lot.



02/10/2015





This is how my face has improved up unto this day! It's been almost a month of using the Snail Bee High Content Essence, and I'm happy to say that it worked on my face.
When I was planning to buy this essence I was kinda hesitant but something in my mind tells me that I need to buy this, and because of the positive reviews & there are also reviews that says that it didn't worked on them but instead they just had breakouts and I was really praying that this essence would work on me since I really really want my pimple marks to be gone and also to improve my skincare routine!

Anyway if you want to check out how my skin has been improving as I use this essence and I also added Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream on my skincare routine you can check out my review about it HERE.

 PROS
Heals acne & removes pimple marks
Brightens your skin
Great packaging! (Plastic Pump Bottle)
8 Free System (NO paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, benzophenon, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrance, artificial coloring, steroid)

CONS
NONE! I absolutely love this product and I would love to purchase it again!

WHERE TO BUY?
I bought this at Kkochipida my favorite Korean Cosmetic Shop, and I am also pretty sure that some online stores sells this (like eBay, TesterKorea, etc.)

PRICE:
$14.54
15,900 won
 645.00

RATING:
5/5!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello! thank you for the review! I have recently ordered the essence myself from TesterKorea and I was kind of hesitatnt after reading about the whole contamination and breakouts issues. Do you still currently use the essence? If yes, how do you like it so far? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Yes, I am still using this essence as of now, and it has been a great help most especially when my skin breaks out because of some of the products that I test on my face and products that I add on to my skincare routine that sadly irritates my skin. As far as I know the contamination issue was already solved. I hope you'll get a great result in using the essence too. Have a nice day. :D

      Delete