December Haul! ♥ / Human Nature 100% Sunflower Beauty Oil RANT

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I know its a little bit a late to post my December haul because we are already ending this year but still I decided to share with you guys my December Beauty Haul!


Tada! These are the few things I bought this month. I've noticed that I'm becoming a lover of organic products! Haha

1.) Celeteque Dermoscience+ Hydration Alcohol-Free Toner


I ran out of toner so I decided to look for a good toner suitable for my dry/combination skin. Something that is not too harsh but just mild. Since this product claims to be without alcohol or paraben, I decided to give this a try. This product cost P121! Not bad.




2.) Human Nature 100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil


I bought this along with my orders on Zalora this month. I've been hearing a lot of positive reviews about this products that claims too many benefits! The description on the product says that it helps lighten dark under eye circle, dark spots, pimple marks, minimizes stretch marks, lighten underarms, and moisture the face and body.

I was so excited to try this out since I have a lot of stretch marks and most especially my panda like dark circles. But, I was so disappointed. :(
 I applied this on my dark circle the night I applied my skincare routines and waking up the next day I was so mad seeing my eye! It has a lump inside my eyelid I don't know if this is just a coincidence since my eyelid was looking very weird before the day I applied this oil, but after that very night I was crying because my right eye looks very ugly! Up until now. It's been more than 2 weeks and my eyelid is still not back to it's original look.

As you can see this is what my normal eyelids look:


But after using the Human Nature's Sunflower Oil, my right eyelid looks like this. :(


 I am so disappointed, but I will still use this on my stretch marks and see if it is really effective. I hope I will get better soon. :(



3.) Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm



I actually love Lip Balms. I have so many lip balms left but I really don't know why I purchased this maybe because of curiosity. Lol.
I already tried this Lip Balm and it was okay but the smell....Do you know the smell of the product that is being used to clean your toilet? It smells like that. But it is okay for me as long as the product works well but still, it is a big factor for me to have a product that has a very good scent! 

4.) Travel Cosmetic Set from Watsons

I was really looking for this! The packaging is so cute! I really need these things! Must have if you are travelling, most especially if you will spend overnight I need to bring my skincare products. Instead of bringing your skincare products in their original and heavy containers, this would help you to lessen the weight of your bag! This would be really useful to me. A must have travel item. Plus not so expensive set to buy! Bought this around P100+ = $2


This travel set contains the following:

2 Cream Jar 10g
Lotion Bottle 75ml
Pump Bottle 75ml (with reusable lock)
Applicator/Spatula & Dropper




5.) Etude House Sunprise Natural Corrector SPF 50 PA++



Sunblock is important! I bought this because I really wanted to try this product. I use this product whenever I'm going out and the heat is not bearable for me. I sometimes use this as base makeup whenever its too hot. We need to protect our skin from the harmful rays of the sun using a Sun Cream/ Sun Block!!!

6.) Maybelline New York The Magnum Volum Express


I just finished my previous Mascara that is from Etude House. Since Maybelline was on 20% sale, I decided to buy this! Yey! This mascara works well on me! I love it! 

7.) Purederm Argan Oil Makeup Remover/Cleansing towelletes


I am beginning to love this makeup remover/cleansing wipes! I am struggling what to choose between Collagen and Argan Oil and yes I bought Argan Oil. I will definitely repurchase this again.

So these are my December Beauty Haul!!! What do you think about these products? Thank you for reading this post until the end. Comments are well appreciated. 
 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments