Cream Silk Transformation Experience / #ModernFilipina

By Resa Peralta - Monday, January 25, 2016

I was invited by Clozette to attend the exclusive event of Cream Silk that was held in World Trade Center Tent last January 23, 2016. It is such an honor to attend this event. Hundreds of people from professionals, bloggers and media were present at the event.

Cream Silk's mission is to empower every women to be the best that they could ever be and to unleash their inner potential to be beyond beautiful and to embrace every flaws and imperfections that a Modern Filipina may have.



Every guest was given this elegant looking pamphlet that contains the highlights of the events and the schedule of the workshops handled by the top magazines in the Philippines with the aim of inspiring every Modern Filipina to become gorgeously beautiful inside and out. Workshops were about beauty, fashion, confidence, and of course hair care tips.



It is such an honor to be asked as a model for the Metro Magazine workshop with the professional photographer, Sara Black! In this workshop Sara Black teaches about how to look good in any photo.

To tell you honestly, few years ago I prayed to God to overcome my struggle on being a person with lack of confidence. When I was in my highschool days I usually don't interact with other people because I am shy and I am the girl who doesn't get any attention because I do not look beautiful. Well that was my thinking back then. I do really have a low self esteem. I know people is judging me because I am ugly and I am weak and other negative things. But then, here I am now standing infront of many people, fearlessly and gorgeously standing proving that I can become beautiful even when others don't see my worth or my beauty because I now know that I am a Modern Filipina that can go beyond limitless possibilities. 



Well, for some people this may sound like a simple thing but for me, this is a milestone. I was once a shy girl that doesn't want to interact with other people and now by the help of God and being positive about myself I learned to become confident on who I am.
It is really a creamsilk transformation for me!


(photo from Cream Silk Philippines)


 Talks, free hair curls, makeup sesh, and other programs were done here in the Cream Silk Transformations event! 









Rhian Ramos was also there as the live coverage host for Cream Silk. She looks like a doll!

And of course the most awaited moment of everyone is the appearance of the new Cream Silk ambassadors. We witnessed a live cover photoshoots by the top industry leaders. 

Nadine Lustre for Metro Magazine
Heart Evangelista for Mega Magazine
Coleen Garcia for Preview
Yassi Pressman for Cosmopolitan
Julie Anne San Jose for Meg Magazine
Rachelle Ann Go for Yes Magazine

Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach also made her first public appearance during the event, she encouraged every women to be positive and keep on pursuing their dreams. She is truly an inspiration to every Modern Filipina. I was so inspired by her words!


#ImAPreviewGirl


Finally, I met Queenly (Smize With Style) again!


I really had a great time during this event! Most especially, I have come to known and transformed myself as what is really a Modern Filipina means. A Modern Filipina is filled with beauty, hope, and confidence. A Modern Filipina empowers other women to be their best self and to be confidently beautiful!

How about you? What is a modern Filipina for you?






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments