REVIEW: Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse #7

By Resa Peralta - Monday, November 10, 2014

Today I'm gonna review a lip product that I love from Innisfree! I've been wanting to buy products from Innisfree since like forever because their products are so great! They are one of the most famous cosmetic brands in Korea because of their natural and organic products! But sadly, Innisfree is not available in my country, so I ordered online.






So here's the packaging. I bought mine in shade #7! (ORANGE!!!!)


The back part of the box is all written in Korean, I think it's all about the description of this product and how to use it.



This side explains the claims of this product which are: 
Vivid Color
Light Fitting
Long Lasting
contains Camellia Oil
3 Free System



I absolutely love the packaging, it's very simple and pretty! 



Swatch


I just love the shade of this lip product! It is very pigmented! You just have to remember that you need to exfoliate your lips first upon putting this product because this will dry out your lips. What I do to exfoliate my lips is that, I use my toothbrush to brush my lips for 3-4 mins and after that I will put lip balm, When you apply this product it is so creamy like what it is named but don't you worry because it's finish is not glossy, eventually it will dry up and will be matte. I like the scent of this product, it feels like I want to eat it because it smells delicious (idk if it is only me or what) and true to it's claim it is very long lasting! Even if I eat it just stays, but it depends on what you eat lol you need to apply it again if you want. I absolutely love this lip product from Innisfree! 

Will I repurchase it again?
YES!

Rate: 5/5!

Price:
$8.35 = P375.00 
₩10,000

Where to buy?
I bought it at my favorite Korean Cosmetics seller Kkochipida!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments