First Post ♫

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Okay hello everyone! I've just created a new blog, well its been a long time since I use to blog and I kinda miss blogging! Uhm for my first post I actually don't know what to say, I don't know if people would be interested in reading my blog.

Nowadays I've been so addicted to Etude House' products. I don't know why I am so hooked by their products maybe their products are so cute and very useful! Recently I bought lip tints from Etude House! It's from their Rose Collection, the Rosy Tint Lips Shade #1, well I've been already eyeing on this product since it was released because I've heard that it's matte and it can create a gradient lip. The next lip tint that I bought was Kissful Tint Choux. All I can say about this product was this was so delicious! But I don't like how glossy is this tint. I also bought Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit (Natural Beige), Pearl Masks (letter W, Heart), Etude House Lash Perm All Shockara, Styling Eye Liner and I got Wonder Pore (100ml) as a freebie. If I have a time I will review these items!



Usually I don't have a knowledge about cosmetics and what to do with my face, but recently because of my curiosity I've discovered that there are a lot of things that are used in doing make ups and also about having a skin routine/regimen. I've been researching about skin routines of Korean women, and I was shocked to see that they have a lot of products that they use to their face daily, no wonder they have a really good looking skin, realizing that I only wash my face, and put powder back then, but now everything has changed since I discovered about cosmetics and everything. Hahahaha, yes maybe because of my obsession with KPOP and watching a lot of Korean Dramas, that's why I became more curious of what product do they use.


My 2nd semester just started and I'm praying that it will be a good semester for me. My major is Tourism Management and my dream is to be a flight attendant... someday.. By God's time.


I usually spend a lot of my time on the internet, I think blogging would be a good choice of spending my time, aside from sharing my thoughts it would help me on studying more on my grammar, haha okay I'm not good in speaking English but I am trying my best to. I've also been studying Hangul recently and I am really determined to learn and one day to be able to converse with Koreans probably Sehun from EXO, my bias. (IN MY DREAMS) 

(SO HANDSOME T____T)

And I have French as my Foreign Language Subject this semester, well it really gives me an headache....

I think that's all for today. Whoever reads my blog, thank you for reading this post until the end.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments